In ALEC, you'll work towards a career in the exciting, multi-billion-dollar agri-food sector.
Join our graduates who've become:
- Agricultural classroom educators and trainers
- Agricultural communications professionals and journalists
- Extension professionals
- Supervisors and administrators
- Community leaders
In ALEC, you'll excel at the skills and knowledge that employers crave.
- You'll become a critical thinker, ready to provide balanced, effective leadership.
- You'll learn how to teach and inspire others with confidence and authority.
- You'll communicate at the highest level about local, national and global agri-food issues.
And when you graduate, you will stand out among your peers.
Award-winning faculty bring real-life experience to ALEC classrooms. They introduce you to the agri-food sector's needs worldwide. They take active-learning approaches that prepare you for a solid future in agricultural leadership, education and communications.